-
Re: Sense
This is Shooting Stars as requested! For starters, the beginning didn't have very much power to it. Try adding a little more Umph to it. However, I felt the other ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: What Is the... Game
Okay, never mind. Not going up there.
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Birthday twins
OCTOBER BABIES ROCK! Yeah! :D
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Books!
Who is this Tracy Beaker?
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Hmm... You are short, have brown hair, green eyes. Am I even on the right track?
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Hate. :shock:
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Hat.
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a person.
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nah. TUBM has ever watched "House of Anubis".
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned because I'm adding a frowning face, not a smiling one. :(
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Me. Tehe
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Interview the person below you!
Get a scholarship in golf, get my second book published, and make a pop-tart pizza! Yup. If you had to choose between jumping in a pitch black lake full of ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately YOU do!
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get a weathered desert in a bottle. *inserts a smile*
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but they EPLODE in a blast of butterscotch pudding!!! I wish I faced my fear of heights, spiders, and enclosed spaces... Ahh! Scary!
Jan 26, 2012
