-
Re: Books!
I agree with Chomalita! Blift, I live in the U.S. so I still have no clue who she is... I'll look her up, though to make your day! :) ---Shooting ...
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games, Anyone? =)
THE BEST FREAKING BOOK EVER!!! OM goodness, I was soooo sucked in the moment I read it! For over a year I have been pulling my hair out waiting for ...
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)
For some reason it says the forum is locked where your stories are, so I'll check them out again later! :D ---Shooting Stars
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)
Emmylou, I will most definitely NOT review your story... JUST KIDDING! I'll get on the new requests as quickly as possible. :D Love y'all! ---Shooting Stars
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get a nun chuck! *inserts a poisoned apple*
Jan 29, 2012 -
Re: Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)
Finished! Next request, please! :D
Jan 27, 2012 -
Re: Glory On the Court
Thank you all! I will keep these things in mind for my next story! ---Shooting Stars
Jan 27, 2012 -
Re: Creativity
It's okay; it's not that big of a deal. :D Thank you so much! ---Shooting Stars
Jan 27, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Haha I used to watch that movie all the time! The Strongholds . (That was Will's last name, right?)
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Pixie, lol. I know what your talking about! :D
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead
I am going to attempt doing this once again, hoping people watching me don't think I'm crazy... *sighs* *glances around nervously* Okay, here is a small portion of true talent! ...
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Rate.
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Creativity
Is there a way to move it to poetry? Erg, I'm sort of new. ---Shooting Stars
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians was a great read also, in my opinion. They really messed up the movie though. :(
Jan 26, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get poo. Yup, that's right. :D *I slide in my English homework*
Jan 26, 2012
