User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Movie.

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Old YWS Style?

    I'm kind of new, too so I can't wait to see everything. It's a bit confusing though...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    And we goin' make you lose your mind... Ha HA!

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Birthday!

    OMG! I was just looking at that book today! So weird and coincidental, right? FREAKY! This happens to me all the time. :D

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Apollo Updates Thread

    I really like all the changes for the most part, but keep wondering why on the 'add new work' tab the submit space is so tiny? Am I not doing ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    Haha :D Love that song! Party rock is in the house tonight!

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Not sure, but I DO know that Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles. What's up for tomorrow's plans? Anything special?

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    Yeah, 'cause I just beat every single one of you! *fist pump* :shock: WHAT NOW?! Oh yeah.

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secrets Left Unknown (closed/started)

    Haha, Dragonette. :D Great minds think alike! Or, depending on how you look at it, really bad minds think alike... I think ours our pretty great, though! :) Hehe. Just ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern laughs to himself. His pursuers were easier to get rid of than he had thought. He sheaths the sword and motions to the startled waitress for another drink, still ...

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secrets Left Unknown (closed/started)

    Grey Loraine Sanders Anxiety and worry is pushed aside when Yin stands up from the hard lab floor. I can tell that she's still a little off balance, but she ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    A pen creates, while a sword destroys. Well, I guess if you stab someone's eye with a pen then that would kind of hurt... :D ---Shooting Stars

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    Hi! This is Shooting Stars! 'Til is short for "until". Till is like... Farming. It even looks odd. :shock: I have to stick with the original 'til. 'Til next time, ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because I said so!

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern stares at the men as a girl enters.The men had been following him for hours. They had been hunting him. They had been waiting. But now, as Thrern holds ...

    Jan 29, 2012


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X