-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for making me jealous of your awesome siggie!
Feb 5, 2012 -
Re: Music in the Sun
Wow, this is a really good drawing! Most of the proportions are just right, the colors flow well together, and it stands out to me. Great job overall! :D Just ...
Feb 5, 2012 -
Re: Blind River
How many people do we need to start?
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned because I'm not on a computer. 8)
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
You. :wink:
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Blind River DT
:idea: Lightbulb! I get it! I am joining! Name: Elira Aalkin Gender: Female Personality: As an Elvish full-blood, she is a trained fighter with weapons and magic, is gifted with ...
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Secrets Left Unknown (closed/started)
We need to get this started again! :D
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10 True! Everyone has to start somewhere, right? ---Shooting Stars
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?
No hesitation: HUNGER GAMES!!! :D Woohoo! ---Shooting Stars
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Blind River
For the most part I see what you mean, but I'm a little confused on the stats. How do we know when certain ones go up or down? Once I ...
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: YWS: Apollo Updates Thread
YES!!! These new bells and whistles are awesome! Thank you so much for an awesome site, Nate! :D
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get a real one! Slimy... *inserts poison ivy*
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get Alice from Wonderland! *inserts a coconut!* (going tropical)
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Red Hot by Motley Crue... Idk who he is; I just Googled it! :D
Feb 4, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned FOR having two numbers in your name.
Feb 4, 2012
