User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Randomosity Re: Chicken, or the Egg?

    *shrugs* Sureal was talking about evolution, and I was just saying what I thought. I love fun, and didn't mean to take any out of the conversation. The only thing ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Chicken, or the Egg?

    I know that God created our world, and he made you and me, the birds in the sky, the whales in the sea. All the answers to questions that you ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because you didn't give me any! RAWR! :D ---Shooting Stars

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?

    Haha you have the "germ" part right! Lol Just kidding! :D

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Welcome to Apollo! Nothing works...

    Does anyone have an idea when edit buttons will return? :?: :|

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Dragonette. She's so friendly and nice, and makes you feel welcomed! :D ---Shooting Stars

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you take a simple idea and transform it into a complex, spectacular creation! Or when you stare in the mirror, pretending to be carrying ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because once they do, the story's already over with! Why is the human race so prideful? :?:

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?

    True dat. I like your first signature Dragonette! "What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus Freak?" Awesome song Lol I LOVE that song! We play it ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    Well guess what? I'm shoving you aside so I can WIN!!! *dances an Irish jig* Yeah, idk where the Irish jig came from, but I'm random like that. Xp

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    9/10 Go Shakespeare!!! :D YAY!

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    ...Your face!!! Just kidding, that didn't even make any sense whatsoever... :shock:

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    Slightly violent, are we? You get a Band-Aid to help your booboo! :D Inserts a fuzzy blanket with a hole in it... And a moth. Ew!

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    Chocolate pound cake! Ugh! Sooo... Good... Irristable...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but it grows WAY too long and poofy, making you look like a hairy troll doll! :shock: I wish I had a candy bar right now!

    Feb 5, 2012


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13