User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not!

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    "I live in a realm far from here, known as Silrea," Thrern responds. "We have different gods who visit in my country." His eyes sparkle as he finishes.

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    After Thrern formally introduces himself to Belladonna, he remembers Selene's question. "How old am I?" He ponders this for a moment, as if he can't seem to remember. "29 or ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern gives one of his makes-the-girls'-hearts-melt wink. He glances over Daniella who flashes a disgusted look to him. His food arrives steaming so he sits back down on the bar ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern laughs as the fight ends. He moves toward Selene and Daniella and says, "I can honestly say that was the first time I've ever seen a god fight. That ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern brushes his hair out of his face and rolls his eyes again, watching the girls grumble to eachother. "This is going to be a long night," he mumbles, strolling ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you actually wrap your head around the computer, so you have to get surgery to get it unstuck. I wish I had the new game I've been wanting.

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, I care!

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Lvl. 3, Health: 300/300, Mana: 302/302, Stamina: 330/330, Experience to next level: 100 Elira Aalkin I continued to listen to the conversations buzz around me, still trying to get a ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    For the first minute or so, Thrern is enjoying the girls fight. But when blood and magic get involved, he realizes he needs to do something to break it up. ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern turns toward the new girl as she takes her place at the bar. He hears her say something about chicks or cargo... No, Chicago. That was the word she ...

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American : 40 Canadian: 8 Egyptian: 1 1/2 British: 20 Filipino: 9 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 10 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern gazes into her eyes, not being able to shake the strange feeling that he's seen her before. It's an odd thought for Thrern to have, but he convinces himself ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Sai whispers in Thrern's ear, "Maybe I should go." Thrern seems disappointed as she shuffles nervously toward the bar's doors. He sighs and says his goodbyes to the young woman ...

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because YOU were too lazy to type "too" correctly! Haha :D

    Feb 7, 2012


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain