User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    I am very sorry, everyone! I wasn't able to get on YWS this weekend, so therefore I couldn't update you about the SB. I was thinking of doing the random ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    The Thirteenth Hunger Games: May the odds be ever in your favor... Have you ever wondered what the Hunger Games were like before Peeta and Katniss entered the arena? You're ...

    Feb 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern is thrown aback. "What? What are you talking about?" Real confusion flickers across his face. "The other side captured me," he explains. He holds his hands up in a ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    There's also the other 99% that I'm not. But I could be near someone else who does have lice.

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for stating the obvious about stating the obvious.

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern reaches for his sword, just in case the conversation goes the wrong way. "What do you remember?"

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Cartoons

    OMG I LOVE MY LITTLE PONIES: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!! One time my dad walked in the room and it was on, and he called me weird. :D Yeah, that's me.

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately they had a craving for these monkeys so they became sick!

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now you can never get one. I wish I wasn't nervous about my golf lesson later... Xp

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    Ah, but it just so happens that 75% of my family can get rid of the critters, and they are in the area. (Not really)

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For being super nice!

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because in your name, you have the word "Lemon".

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Light Devil, I am VERY sorry for not being able to respond lately. I am currently overloaded with homework, sports, activities, et cetera, and I feel awful for telling you ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Suddenly, flashes of images and faint memories collide together and form as Thrern remembers meeting Selene. His eyes widen in shock when everything comes back to him. The escape, the ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you teleport into a volcano! I wish I wasn't feeling sick right now...

    Feb 16, 2012


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline