User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Randomosity Re: When You Mess With a Bull

    You get a clock. *messes with me* haha jk

    Feb 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    Jaden, just give me a number 1-100 and I'll put in your order. :D

    Feb 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    I can imagine it right now, Dragonette! What if they both are allies, and they turn on Reed? Then something happens, and they all three fight against each other. Then ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Part 1: The Chariots, afterward Reed Willomon, District 11 Female When the chariots pulled into the Training Center, the tributes' home until the Hunger Games, she felt sleepiness overcome her. ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    Before I post anything, I want everyone to know that I put only one entry for the random drawing in for every character, and I did not tamper with anything. ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: When You Mess With a Bull

    You get a claw in the eye. *messes with a cuckoo bird*

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Part 1: The Chariots Posting is due today. Kurr, District 11 Mentor Kurr sighed inwardly as he watched the Districts slowly being pulled out of the Remake Center and into ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    I agree that maybe we shouldn't describe other people's costumes for the ride, unless they're a tribute no one chose a character for. Later I will be posting the order ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because you made it even more obvious that she pointed it out, by saying that she did. o.O

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, and I don't want to go. I've been to lots of other places in my short life, but I don't have a desire to go there. Unless it's for ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Girlie Girls: 83 ...Them: 41 Girls are creaming you, guys! ---Shooting Stars

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: When You Mess With a Bull

    You get a hairball. *messes with an angry crocodile*

    Feb 25, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)

    Done and done this morning. Next, please!

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get ink. *inserts the nuclei of a cell*

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Awesome females: 74 Stupid males: 38

    Feb 25, 2012


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)