User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Archive Re: *Silver Lake Academy --- Year ONE*

    Beth Ann: School Grounds "You are?" Rayah asked. I gathered all my stuff together, then responded, "I'm Beth Ann." I pushed back a blonde curl out of my eyes, then ...

    Aug 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: *Silver Lake Academy --- Year ONE*

    Beth Ann: School Grounds I have to admit: Silver Lake Academy was pretty impressive, and slightly intimidating. It was so... Huge.  As I rolled my luggage up the cobblestone walkway, ...

    Aug 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: *Silver Lake Academy --- Year ONE*

    Welcome to Silver Lake Academy! We'll be accepting students for the new school year, so feel free to pick up an application form located at the front office. --------------------------------------- 50

    Aug 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Adventure Zone!

    Amos: On the Shore... Still. Lol "Thanks again, Sebastian. I'm glad you're not hurt-" Suddenly, Elli's grip tightened. I glanced over, and noticed a few people were gathering around us. ...

    Aug 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kingdom Shifters (Started/Closed)

    Okay, Rocky! I'll send you the PM sometime today. ---Stars! :)

    Aug 14, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    ScarlettFire was guilty of that, Lumi!!! Something bad is going to happen to her! xP Jk

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Adventure Zone!

    Amos: On the Shore In no time I saw my girlfriend, Elli, rushing towards me. Before I had time to react, she pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh, my ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [13]

    No problemo, Pix!

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kingdom Shifters (Started/Closed)

    Rocky, do you mind if I reserve the Eastern Heir? (I really wanted the Western one, but they're all taken. :( Fire is the BEAST element! Just saying.) This looks ...

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    "Don't be a

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [13]

    Good morning, Pix! Did ya get my song I sent you?

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead

    I'm on my phone, and the Droid has a small keypad, but I'll try. With warmest regards, Zcoituinhg sawtarfds. Well, I got ten letters right, just in wrong places... FAIL!

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vs.

    Sorry, but Charlie would probably win. Charlie the Unicorn vs. Candy Mountain

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vs.

    *Charlie the Unicorn wins again!* Charlie vs. Chik-Fil-A cow (I'm eating at Chik-Fil-A right now, so that's how I thought about it. I'm not that random! xP)

    Aug 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vs.

    *Charlie the Unicorn wins* He would annoy Mario to death with his pessimistic, boring attitude. Charlie the Unicorn vs. The Annoying Orange

    Aug 13, 2012


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline