User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Girls who rule: 156 Boys who drool: 63

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    That's really weird because we're talking about Hitler, Stalin, WWI etc. in Social Studies class! :shock: Corruption.

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a penny. *inserts a polkadot*

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern clenched his jaw. As Selene walked away, he felt another disturbance in the air. Belladonna obviously sensed it, too because she tensed up. Selene stopped moving, drew in a ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Thrern looked offended. "Just one? Oh, please. That's an insult." He swung his sword in front of him, moving forward toward the burly men. In a quick flick if the ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    Daniella spun around, seeing Thrern pull out his sword. The Mad Hatter's doors were shoved abruptly open, a cold gust of wind twirling inside. Thrern drew in a deep breath, ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Part Three: Group Training Deadline for this one is March 4th or 5th Reed Willimon, District 11 female tribute: It wasn't difficult to play her part as a "weakling", letting ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    Okay, Jaden. That makes you 7th to die, right after Skyedragon and before Sunwater. I'm posting third part in a few, so get those posts in! :D ---Shooting Stars

    Mar 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    Okay, that settles it. I've gotten PMs and replies about it, and the mAjority says, "NO" (including me) I just thought I'd throw that out there. CLASSIC HUNGER GAMES IS ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Vampire, Jaden, can Reed be in your alliance? Reed Willimon, District 11 Female Tribute Reed sat at the long dinner table across from Kurr and Edur, and next to Remilda, ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    If you don't like it, just tell me. I don't care what we do; I have a plan for both. Maybe to cover up the kids' escape, the Gamemakers didn't ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    Hey, everyone! Hungergameslover and I were talking about the idea of escaping to District 13 from the Games, and how we could do it. If you decided that you like ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---DT

    Yeah, I don't want to make anyone sad, so if you finish it like Justagirl did, that's fine.

    Feb 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Shooting Stars' Reviewing Company! (Open for Forever)

    I'm on it! I'll try to hurry!

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    It makes me feel happy! I cracked up at yours!

    Feb 28, 2012


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl