User avatar

Shizzley

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Had Wings

    This poem is simply very soothing, it touches on a beautiful subject and really does set your mind at peace so well done with it. Now, onto the nit-picks! If ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go

    This is a really interesting and unique story which I really enjoyed reading as you used your imagination really well when creating characters out of body parts and stories to ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    I do actually love this poem. It's beautifully simple and I haven't read a book of this subject before so you did well in writing it. Now, on to the ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The unstoppable force

    This is a really moving poem with emotion and heart. You used interesting and descriptive language and the metaphors you used really set a scene in your head. I like ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    Thank you for reviewing this!! :) I will go over it when I get more time and add more details in. You can also watch the animation clip on YouTube, ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost in Limbo

    Wow! This is an amazing piece filled with emotion and metaphorical images. My only complaint is that you don't vary your punctuation enough. Try using a semi-clom is some lines, ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    This poem is based on the short animation film, The Piano When I play the piano, I am next to my wife. When the free music flows, I relive my ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tall, Dark, and Wintry

    Hello and welcome to YWS, I'm kind of new myself so I will try to review as best as I possibly can, but, I warn you, I can be harsh. ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Something in my closet

    This is really clever and I could relate to it really well seeing as I always used to be scared that there was something hiding in my wardrobe! Although, because ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Earthquake

    This poem showed emotion through the varity of techniques ehich you used such as onomatopoeia, rhyme, and a regular beat and pattern. Although it could be a bit longer as ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Choices Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 The names on the boxes flashed beside me as I shuffled along the corridor. Names which belonged to people. People who were inside these boxes. Like I was ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Write a Man

    Wow! This is quite amazing! You're choice of words are old-fashioned however the story has a modern twist to it. I really loved it and it increased my vocabulary as ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Rewind

    Hi and wow, I really like these lyrics, they conveyed a lot of emothion through the words however there were a few little mistakes which I noticed. What a shame ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    Hearing the screams of the dying, the living calling to their friends, and every sound in between. The vampire massacre was horrible .The government could not stop the beasts. So ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Were a Bumblebee

    I really enjoyed this poem, it was simple, funny and brought a smile on my face. It was really uplifting and happy when it sometimes seems that everything around you ...

    Jan 17, 2011


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100