User avatar

Shizzley

  • Homework Help Re: Maths - Algebra - Changing The Subject

    Ok, so I am baffled. Any kind of help will be appreciated as I have to complete this questions soon. I am meant to make x the subject in each ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: Lethero's Math Help

    Ok, so I can't work out the answer to this question for my maths homework and I need some help please! So here it is: It is £1.50 to park ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Homework Help Re: Maths Help Please

    Ok, so I can't work out the answer to this question for my maths homework and I need some help please! So here it is: It is £1.50 to park ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Homeless Man Who's Always at Home

    I really enjoyed you description of the common homeless man and its really made me see them in a different light. I used to believe that they didn't have a ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One in a million

    Sorry, I just noticed that your new after I posted my review. Just wanted to say welcome and I'm kind of new myself so high five. It was a good ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One in a million

    I thought that this poem was very linked to today's society and how girl's must feel. You did a very good job with it and it was very deep, and ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Praise of Follies

    Hey and welcome to YWS, I'm kind of new myself, so, HIGH FIVE!!!! I haven't got much to say about this poem; I haven't read the book you've based it ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: River Runs Red

    This is a really good poem! I loved your choice of language; it was confusing at times, but in some weird way, it kind of set the mood and emotion. ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Song

    Hey, I just thought I'd have a go at reviewing this as I saw that no one else had, I just like the feeling of being first to review. Makes ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Choices Chapter 2

    My fingers ran over the smooth frozen ice which surrounded my brother, until the coffin began pressing itself into the wall. I caught a final glimpse at my brother, wide-eyed ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beauty

    Making up poems as you go along is a good way to start a poem as you have a fresh idea in your head. However, after you've scribbled it down, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    I thought that this was a very interesting poem, almost like a vary detailed definition. Maybr you could of split it up into stanzas a bit as it did drone ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    Thank you and yes it is from an old man's point of view who's wife had die. If you watch the clip on YouTube the storyline will become more clear.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brothers of Arms

    You did a really good job with this poem and I can't find anything to improve about it. Your topic was quite mournful and it made me feel quite depressed ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    Thanks to everybody who reviewed, even if there was nothing to improve with this poem, you've helped me improve a few other poems a lot.

    Jan 30, 2011


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay