User avatar

Shiverfeather

Shiverfeather

  • Writing Activities Re: Writing Prompts

    1) "That always scared you, though and now here we are" 2) "How long's it been now? A few years, at least." 3) "you know death never did scare me." ...

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Look I can paint kinda

    It's really cool, and quirky, it doesn't matter if it's cartoony because that adds to the cuteness. I really like it. :D

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Methrirr's Runes

    Wow, that's really cool. I'll need to find something for you to translate...but yeah, I'll think about it. :D

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy

    A Song of Ice and Fire. I write high-fantasy and for anyone else who writes is that genre I recomend reading it or at least checking out Game of Thrones ...

    Sep 16, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)

    •Character name: Senaline Raeria •Physical Description: 16, white blonde hair, bright green eyes, rather short, large eyes, plump lips, high cheekbones •Story description(optional): High-Fantasy

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Possible Idea Advice?

    That sounds awesome and have watched the show I can say you wouldn't be subject to copyright, its a completely different story in a completely different setting it just that ...

    Aug 26, 2014


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus