User avatar

Shireling

  • Storybook Basics Re: Storybook RPG: Guidelines

    smaur, could you add some new links? None of the links to the examples work anymore, at least not for me. I get the old, 403 Forbidden You don't have ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    And if you all don't know, the last part of the Ink Trilogy is going to be InkDeath. :) Happy reading! Thanks for the tip Monki, I actually found that ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    I have to say that I agree with about how good Cornelia Funke's books are. I especially liked Inkheart because of all the references to books in the book, also ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: TIOBS III

    Li Dies???? Arrrghh! I liked that little guy. I still can't figure out Bird yet either and it's bugging me, he's weird , definitely not like any villain I've read ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: TIOBS III

    Wow, cool chapter. I thought Kit was great, I especially liked this passage. Whistle, crack . As the tingling numbness hit me again, I remembered the word I had been ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights

    (trying to link all of this together) When Deev had cleaned up his face he surveyed the damage in a mirror. It wasn’t that bad, unlike his ship. As he ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: .

    Terribly sorry about the long delay in finishing my review for this. Review of Chapter 3 I haven't found anything major, just some occasional typos. "What?" Li squinted. Wiggins and ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Singing For Stars

    I saw your link to this poem in your signature and figured that I should check out a fellow Ringer's work. I'm know very little about poetry so I just ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Future Soldier

    Chapter 3 In a darkened basement room, a row of computer monitors lit up a cluttered desk with dim blue glow. Fifteen-year old Max Dexter hunched over the desk gripping ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    More Chair in the making? Yesss! I've been needing another Shan fix for awhile. The changes you made in the first chapter are good, although I still think that 'pednulum' ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Future Soldier

    Chapter Two Two men guarding the gate, three watchtowers, a few tents, a rundown house, a jeep, and a truck armed and armored with a heavy caliber machine gun and ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Future Soldier

    Future Soldier Major Dirk Douglas of the U.S. Marines sat stiffly on a hard bench in the belly of military transport plane. He steadfastly watched a fire extinguisher on the ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: TIOBS III

    I agree with Gyr, Lester Bird is fine so far, just make sure that he doesn't drift into the whole 'I am an evil bad guy and I like it' ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so im sittin there

    As long as you don't start up another crime syndicate like the Cabassis' I don't mind how many birds from the gyrfalcon nest are here. I've got a brother on ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #16

    I finally got around to crit this sorry if it seemed like a long time. Ok the major problem here is the part where Leah and the F.B.I take cover ...

    Aug 5, 2007


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy