User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and hopefully never go? Hi all.

    Hey fieryglaciers!!(that username is good to use it like ur nickname):) Welcome to the site!! this is Ani.....one of the members.lol Everyone would love to read your work here,so keep ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Mhelton28 !! Welcome to the site!! I hope you are having fun here. Keep posting your works. see you around.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How Did the Cat Get in the Air?

    Mew Mew Mew! Wow! that must be your pic(ur avatar) ..nice avatar

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Heya noobie(newbie)!! WELCOME TO YWS!! don't worry even I am horrible at spellings. and don't wait to post things...just post them.:) see ya around and if need any help pm ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS Bobby and Wossoo!! you both really have kool names!! keep posting your work.....see ya around.:) ~Ani~

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Heya newbie!! Welcome to this crazy world of writers....thats YWS!!lol and cheers to yahoo!!heeheeheeh... got any thing to ask? then pm me.....see you around... keep smiling and writing!:P ~Sayani~

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Hey Katrina!! U know my favourite actresses name in India is Katrina....awww...i love her...hehehe... anyways Welcome to the site!! I hope u r loving it... I mean teh site.... got ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Girl on Campus

    Hey Megan!! WELCOME TO YWS!!

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've got pie!

    Heya Emily!! we are happy to "welcome you to YWS". :p:D well i won't watch u but I would like to hear you singing...hhehe... Keep posting!! and thanx for the ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Aisho, Amber Angst, Cat, Biana, Cwarrior and Jared to YWS!! see u all around! Have fun!!

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    haha....a piece of advice keep thinking! Heyo Abbey!!nice name by the way. this is Ani....and i am here to greet u....lolz... "WELCOME TO YWS!" eager to read ur work of ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hello there....Sweet 16(i noe thats not ur name but i hope u don't mind me calling that :P ) WELCOME TO YWS!! thsi is Ani .... so whats ur book ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    !

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hey Crewgurl!! thsi is Ani..... Welcome to yws.... feel free to ask any question. have fun...see u around! ~Ani~

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    welcome to the site! I would like to read soem of ur works,actually we all would like to read. Have fun!

    Jul 8, 2007


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14