User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    Hey spiritblackwolf2705!! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you are liking this site. see you around then.:) ~Shine~

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Welcome to YWS!!

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hey Emily!! Welcome to YWS!! glad to have you here, if go tany questions feel free to pm me,I would try to help u out. And don't be nervous,lol,YWS people ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: H!

    Hey Chaotic Romance !! YWS Welcomes you to the site! this is just the perfect site for you I can assure you that. Keep posting your work as we would ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Be obscure clearly. ~E.B. White

    Welcome to YWS!! I'm Shine...or Ani...or too a high school junior.Would like to read your work. feel free to pm me if got any questions....I would liek to help you ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey James!! Welcome to the Young writers society!! We will be glad to review your works. see you around buddy. ~Shine~;)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Hey xyberangel!! Welcome to YWS!! see you around.;)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS Reakeda!! got any questions then pm, me I would try my best to help. see ya!! ~Shine~

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i so hate consequences

    Hi Sarah! Welcome to YWS! Hope to see you around.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: trying this again...

    Hey Jackie! Welcome to the site. Tell you what YWS loves crazy and unpredictable people. glad to have you here, see yo uaround.;) ~Ani~

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hey Kate!! Welome to YWS. This is just the perfect place for you and we are glad to have you here.If got any questions to ask then pm me i ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Conor! Welcome to the site. hope you are liking it. see ya around.:)

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a real sweet person

    Hey mwuahblowskiss012 !! Welcome to the site!!! This is Ani.....nice to meet you. got any questions to ask then pm me.....I would like to try to help ya out. hope ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: estoy aqui!

    WELCOME to the site Amelia!(nice name.) this is Ani...hope you are liking this site. Keep posting your works. see you around. ~Ani~

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Because I'm cool like that.

    Hi Norma! Welcome to the site dear. I am Ani....if you have any questions to ask pm me,I will try to help. Favourite things in life for me would be ...

    Sep 28, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern