User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Isn't it great to be back home which has got a new look and back with our big bro... I am feeling great. :D Its sought of a new ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: ALLO

    Welcome back!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haha. Why hello thar.

    Hello!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    Tragedy!!!............. :( :smt022 :smt010 A long goodbye to everyone,hope to see u all soon. This would be more terrible cuz my summer vacation has started,and I thought of logging on ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Here!

    Hi julimartin!! Welcome to yws! I am sayani from India. :) You will surely enjoy this place. Eager to see ur play. -Sayani :wink:

    May 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Is anyone talking about chocolates,then here I am the chocolate lover. :lol: And what about icecreams,Doe do u like icecreams?

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Welcome to yws!! Hi this is sayani. I guess this is the perfect site for u and u are already having fun here. :) Ok,see u around. :wink:

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    Welcome!Welcome!to yws :) Hi this is sayani. Your avatar is quite different. Its nice to meet u too. :wink:

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person coming through! :)

    Hi JC!I am Sayani from India. :) Welcome to yws. Hey even if ur crazy it doesn't matter, cuz yws people loves crazy ones. :lol: If ur from Texsas then ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, Hi, I'm New Here

    Welcome!welcome! Hi I am sayani. :) Hope you will have fun here. Keep writing and posting it in here. See you around :wink:

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    Hi! HereAndNow.Bet you are going to have loads of fun here in yws :) Feel free to ask questions to anyone,cuz everyone is very helpful here in yws :) See ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Truth minus 1

    'No.25',Yeah I too think so :) But I must tell everyone.No.16 is very very very true about about her. :D

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    HI CHRISTINA!This is SAYANI.WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE YWS!!In my real life I do have a friend called chritina,so now I have two friends named christina :D . If you ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEllo World

    HI!This is Sayani from India :) WELCOME!WELCOME!WELCOME!! :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi people

    HI!*waves*I am Sayani.WELCOME TO YWS! :) I bet you are going to have loads of fun here :wink: . :D You share my cousins name too!!

    Jan 14, 2006


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx