User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Kardas! Welcome to YWS! Keep posting ur stuffs here. Enjoy! :)

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm Tony C.

    Hello Mr.Magicman.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: zell's the name

    Hellope Zell!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: What IS why, anyway?

    I'm just a weird, oddball of a fifteen-year-old girl Well most of us in here is weird. Hellope this is Ani actually my name is Sayani,nice to meet u Shawnee. ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    half a year only thats not very long,lol

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Mr.Mod funny name!!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    Yeah just like Myth When I view the information on usergroups there are 'c's just above the member names: c c c c c

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Hey liked ur new name Myth. New name and new age(100),lol.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Updated

    Hellop blue nose rat!

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Hellop Bjorn!

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    I vote for Riti.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    Welcome back Sophie. Wooohoo!

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Thanks! In generation 1 I was Sayani. Guess what today only I painted a rats nose blue and now seeing ur avvie its like it has become alive.Funny,lol.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Muse:Aha! it is. Teo-Sama:Thanks,but why theres no Greeter's manual? May be u should search for it properly. *takes the book out of the firepit carefully and gives it to Teo.* ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    Yeah they did.

    Jul 24, 2006


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour