-
Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...
Hey L-- welcome to the site! I am Ani . And actually lot of people read ur welcome thing so everyone in this site cares for the newbies. And even ...
Nov 7, 2006 -
Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada
Hey Devon! Welcome! I am Sayani Bet u will love this place.
Nov 3, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey welcome to u both. Hello David Hello Tom. Enjoy!
Oct 29, 2006 -
Re: Hey...
Hey welcome to the site! Have fun.
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light
I love it too,and the logo is cute. Nate is really cool!
Oct 26, 2006 -
Re: HELP
Hey welcome to the site. Haha... welldone NAGS.
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: Hi everyone!
Hey welcome to the site! You will surely get loads of reviews on your work.Enjoy! -Ani.
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Ahoy there...!
Hey welcome to the site!
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4
Hey congrats!
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: hey
Hey Rebecca! I write poems once in a blue moon. Mainly i wr4ite short stories and stuff.But i enjoy writing poems. Eager to see ur work. -Ani.:)
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey! drummerboy, jtksmile, and puscha WELCOME TO YWS.
Oct 23, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
Hey congrates ur age decreased a bit.
Oct 22, 2006 -
Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name
Hey Amanda even i like ur name. I am Ani,actually my real name is Sayani. Nice to meet u.
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.
Yeah totally the title is something... And it seems all the girls got curious about it.Anyway Hey Lufgif! Welcome to YWS. Have fun!:)
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Aero to the Man!
Hey Aeroman! Yeah I agree Fantasy is great.
Oct 9, 2006
