-
Re: Holidays Theme
Hey Nate! First of all u are in a great mood that is signified by ur lovely avatar. I love snowflakes!Background is cool,with that colour on it. Eager to see ...
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey nobodysdandelion and moosiegirl!! "WELCOME TO THE SITE" I am Ani,nice to meet u. Yws is really cool,u two will have loads of fun here.Keep writing and posting ur stuffs ...
Nov 16, 2006 -
Re: Saga
Fantasy of You: I bet the problem is that you use writer's block as an excuse, lol. Pick up a pen, write down the first three words you think of ...
Nov 15, 2006 -
Re: Saga
No doubt u had a great start in the world of writing,with the story of disobedient chicken. Actually i would like to know that story.Something of childhood really is great.
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Bethani and Chibi! Welcome to YWS! I am Ani from India. Have fun! :)
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
lol Ermm.. if i am not wrong u wrote it in Matts happy place,in the people u hate and like.
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Um.. . Hey, I'm New
Hey Kella! Welcome to the site. Everyone here is weird and crazy including me,so no worries. Enjoy!
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Remodeling YWS
Its always good to see new changes in yws.. We really owe u Nate.
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine
Thats great!
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
Myth wrote: It seems chocolate is more popular than I am XD Oh well... chocolate wins. lol. Ok there's a similarity between us. that WE HATE OUR NEIGHBOURS!! hehehehe...
Nov 10, 2006 -
Re: KrystalStars
Hey Krystalstars. I am sayani from india and u? I am 14 too... Great u like rock songs.I like them too. Even i don't use fowl language or ideas cuz ...
Nov 10, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
:o it costs what,hmm..surprising
Nov 10, 2006 -
Re: Hi Everyone
Hey welcome to the site,Julia! I am sayani.I am 14 too. I like writing poems and fiction based stories once in a while. Enjoy!
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Like a fish out of water...
Hey Fish! This is Ani. Even i was shy two yrs back but now i am a total tomboyish. hehehe...
Nov 7, 2006 -
Re: confessions of a dreamer
Hmm...I like pm's too.hahaha.. Learning to drive is really cool. Ur siggy means something funny but i can't get it so Explain?
Nov 7, 2006
