-
Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment
Hi musician! I like new-acoustic music. Do u play anything(i mean any instuments)? And welcome to the site! Have fun.:)
Dec 12, 2006 -
Re: i am hereeee
Hey Mickie! Welcome to the site. see u around.
Dec 11, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi tangerine,Heya Lee! Welcome to yws! I like sci-fi too. see u both around. enjoy!
Dec 11, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
Yeah movies like "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna" It was damn boring so saw it for 5 min. Then eager to see Dhoom 2 and Don. So u keep news of ...
Dec 10, 2006 -
Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous
Hmm...thanks for the lesson.lol
Dec 10, 2006 -
Re: Hello.
Heya! Welcome to the site. You will surely get feedbacks. see u around. -Ani
Dec 10, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Tori! Welcome to the site. Eager to see ur works. Enjoy!
Dec 6, 2006 -
Re: About: Alicia
I love cats. Infact, the one in my display picture there, was my favourite of all; Smokey. She died when she four years old, because she had a tumor. I ...
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous
Hey Lila! nice to meet u. Thanks for the candy. see u around.:)
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: About: Alicia
Hey Alicia! Welcome to the site. do u like cats? Well, to start off, my name Is Alicia. I'm 13 years old, and I write non-fiction/fiction novels. They're usually murder ...
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
yummy,:0 how can they be yummy? lol
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
And i am sleeepy... Do u like kitties?
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Teology
You dislike goldfish why? You like big cats and not small cats why?? lol
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Goodness Gracious!
Yeah YWS has many more records to make.
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Bri!Hey Link! Welcome to the site. Link:u are planning to be a dance major?Thats great. see u two around. Enjoy! -Anii.:)
Nov 29, 2006
