User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Kyle! Welcome to the site. Keep writing and posting it in here. We would love to read your work. And as Grif said if needed help ask me or ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    yeah its working for me too.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hi Nexus! Welcome to YWS! and if u both need any help ask me or anyone in this site,they will help u. see u around. ~Ani~

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Heya Arclight! Welcome the site! Hope u are liking this site. see u around. ~Ani~

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hi Dream Deep! Ok i am so late to post here.That was a lovely introduction. Maybe I should take up bungee jumping...? Tell u what that is a very good ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello, I'm Prokaryote, and my favorite authors are, in no particular order, C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, Olaf Stapledon, Jules Verne, Lemony Snicket, A.K.A. Daniel Handler, and some others I probably ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, folks.

    Hi Kayla Jo. Welcome to the site! :D Eager to see your work. Enjoy! :wink: ~Ani~

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: In My Mind

    I enjoy video games. Actully I love video games. It's the only time I feel like I'm in control. I'm a world peace advocate(Check the Sig) Haven't made much headway ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Britt!(ok i didn't yet get a new name for u but soon i'll). Welcome to YWS. Glad that u are liking this place,(well everyone actually does). I am Ani ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    eleinasari wrote:I have a question: how do you loose points? I mean, I know how to collet them, but what do you do with them?! You don't really loose points ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: all about ely! i'll try to make it short

    Hi Ely! Designing clothes, thats really nice. I like designers.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Myth wrote:Ew, we (my siblings and I) don't like Mr Bachan(sp?)--no one seems to know how to spell his name! lol. I haven't watched Black, I've heard of RGV though ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hey Brandi! Welcome to the site. I am Ani. see u around,if need any help ask me. Enjoy! ~Ani~

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Dreamer wrote:Hello! I'm Dreamer and I enjoy writing short stories. I like reading Si-Fi novels in my free time. My favorite authors include: Sara Douglass Dan Brown Tamora Pierce JK ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I'm afraid Dhoom 2 looks very uninteresting, I preferred the first one (bring back John!). Don is certainly creating a name for itself, I'd love to see it! Yeah Dhoom ...

    Dec 14, 2006


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables