User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Erm...!What is ARIGATOU?lol

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi J.B! This is Ani! Welcome to the site! Glad you are liking the atmosphere here,YWS is very friendly.But watch out for people who BITE!LOL. Do post your work here. ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Hi Zen! Welcome to the site! I'm Ani. If you have any questions to ask feel free to pm me or anyone in this site,they will help you out. Would ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    Hehehe.... I love penguins! Hi, I am Ani. Welcome to the site! Would like to read your work. see u around.:)

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello? (What do I say!!!!!!!!!!!)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! What sort of things do you write? see u around.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Sam wrote: My name's Sam (a.k.a. Draal), I'm 13, trying to get into professional writing. Thought this might be a good site to help, and it looks like I was ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hey Andy! Welcome to YWS. I'm Ani and I love rock too. :P Would like to read your work and just a quick reminder that do go through the rules ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    so did I.lol

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Hey Myth! Shilpa won in Big bro.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Ernie! Welcome to YWS! Hmm.. seems like Gaia is addding many people in this site.XD. Would like to read your work. Remember we are there for any help. Do ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi Persephone! Welcome to the site! Would like to read your work. And just a quick reminder that do read the rules and regs before posting your work. see u ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Hi Fantasyartist! Welcome to yws! Your boarding school sounds interresting to me. Anyway do post ur work here. see u around.:)

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Carolyn! Welcome to the site! I am Ani.Nice to meet you. This is just the perfect place for you. Hope you like it. see you around and post all ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductory thing stuff

    Hello Kit! Welcome to yws! Do post your work.Eager to see it.:)

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings fellow impoverished wordslinging younglings

    Hello dude! Welcome to the site!

    Jan 26, 2007


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau