-
Re: I accidently wander to this site
Thats an interesting introduction "RainWanderer". Firstly Welcome to YWS! I think you will find a lot of people out here whose all first language is not english,so don't feel the ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: HEY!
Welcome to YWS! Thats so nice of you that you helping out your friend,but it would have been nice if she had her own account,there is nothing to be shy ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Mira,Shanon,Ryan,Josh, Onyx!!!A big welcome to you all! I guess by now you did get use to the site,and how it works. If you need any help feel free to ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: New... ish?
Welcome to YWS!:D Get posting your work. See you around.
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome to YWS Emily,Alex,Lils,Cierra,Wanderer777,Hao Nguyen,Arashi,Cam.singer89!!!!!!! If you get stuck anywhere just pm me.I'll be glad to help. Take care everyone. :) see you all around. ~Shine~
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Introducing BogWraith
Hi Bogwraith! Welcome to the site! What type of things do you like reading or writing? Get posting and reviewing. hope to see you around.:)
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Me back... again...
Hi Teh Wozzinator!!! Sorry but I don't think so we met before.But anyhow welcome back,and hope to see you more here.:) So what type of literary works do you write ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!
Yes May be....hehe:) Hey this was when we were in 8th standard and now we both in 11th standard.Wow we have come a long way dear.Don't you think so?
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome to the site Sarah,Ragrok,ali,and Soul! :) Guys please make sure you go through the FAQ's and the rules and guides of the site,believe me it would help you all ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: hi newbie
Welcome to the site Deceased Angel! :D Please read the site's rules and guides,also the FAQ's would be helpful.If you got any questions feel free to PM me. Do post ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hello Jessica,Tim,Anna!!!!! Welcome to this Big Family!:D All of you good to have you here. Any questions you can pm me. :) Get posting and writing more.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Howdy do. C:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to YWS! Tell me what are your interests?
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: i'm new (:
Welcome to YWS! So what type of things you like reading and writing?
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm new?
Hi Stella_Grrl! Welcome to YWS! We definitely love crazy people here,believe me:D So get post your works we would love to read or see them. If you get stuck anywhere ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: I'm a Newbie here
I prefer Alex.heh... Welcome to YWS. So what kind of stories you like reading or writing? See you around. ~Shine~
Oct 7, 2008
