User avatar

Shine

  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Hey Nate what about my question?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I too prefer hand written,for me its more easier and more faster than to type on the computer.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Twisted Metal

    Yeah ur dog is cute,good job.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Junk

    not really...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    Hey Eli's ava was good.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Misc. Drawings

    Yeah thats cool! I like the shading.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: BOB avatars

    Cool!

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    I like the girls hand reaching out,but theres something odd about the face. The second pic is good and I like the flame.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    I think its ur voice,ur characters and actually everything.Everyone has his or her unique way of plotting the story.They have their own style.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Hey I like the Pizza ninja,its colourful. And ofcourse all other drawings are great. The flag looks cool with all the swastikas. Gandalf looks cute.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    Hey well done Teeeeeo(remember the extra 'e's). This was really cool!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles and KK

    This is really cool I like the man tooth and the flowers and ofcourse the ABC.hehehehehe... avvie is cool too.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    Indeed creative and interesting,and may be a bit creepy. Sohini says:i think you could put more scribbles as the background, it'll do the pic good Hah!Well said. :)

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hatchet - (Rough sketch)

    Shading is really hard,U are indeed very good at it. :) Sohini saya:i love the real pic. can i have a real hatchet like that??? Why not! :P

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Memories of Summer

    huh!

    Sep 4, 2006


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief