User avatar

Shine

  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    Yep read this book and it was good.

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    lilizard wrote:Three words: best. children's. writer. I have never read a children's book that has such a good combo of wittiness, flow, and plots than Roahld Dahl. Thats true. lilizard ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    Yeah now i can see the whole of it. It is indeed cute. M.W :Should I take charcoal to the stripes? Should I even attempt whiskers? No charcoal business. And ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    Its taking so long to load... wow the eyes are cool.(i can see uptil this) the nose is good too.(i can see the nose now). Good work.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my style?

    Hmm.. good photography.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    Thats definately good work. the eyes looks very real. I don't think so any further shading is needed as Sponson Light says. The picture of the baby is good too. ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    If I were to pick my favorite children's novel by Dahl, I would most likely have to pick between The Witches and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. If I were ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    OMG! thats just too good man. Carry on ur cool job.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    thats great he is world famous!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Catalyst

    I thought this would be a chemistry related book. What is the book really about? Yeah u can say that i am lazy.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Beauty

    Never heard it but it definately seems like it tries to convey a message, that jealousy and envy are the evils of life.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Very Funny Science Fiction Book!

    Sounds great definately will go through it.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    really?

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    No probs! hmm.. there are quite a lot of crime stories which she wrote.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    AGATHA CRISTIE Hickory dickory dock. Anyone read this book and did you enjoy it????

    Nov 10, 2006


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes