User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    The ones inspired by YWS was cool. And I liked the porcelina ones. Good job!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    To me too its a vague shape of a boy .Those green spots being its eyes and the brown curve as its nose. I didn't get any real sense out ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bye Christmas

    Why is one eye sooo big and the other soo small? poor stressful elf.:(

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    That was cool. yeah i wish too that the nose was out. the color is superb. and post some more of these pics please. ~Ani~

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Kay:nice photography! Irish:those are cool.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    I think the penguin is the best.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    The potrait is amazing. In second one I liked the drop of cocacola.I mean the earth in it. Cass wrote:I'm thinking it's colored pencil, but I'm so bad at guessing ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    These pictures are really nice.I think my favourite one is the third one.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop

    The seconds one was a bit not that cool, first one was good. imonk is cool. carry on ur work.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Clouds by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    These are really unique. Would really like to see more.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    Hmm... this is what modern art is all about.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop

    Now that was cool.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    Hmm...pretty good.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Max McKali wrote:the BFG and The Witches were definitely my favorites. anyone read "Revolting Rhymes"? they're hysterical, he takes some of the famous fairy tales (red riding hood, cinderella, snow ...

    Dec 28, 2006


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio