-
Re: Book cover of my story
Thats really nice,but the river should have some blue water and i wish the boys lips weren't so black.Also adding some more greenary(grass) at the sides would make it more ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: The White Death Photos
Thats really nice. I like the shiny ice in the third one. The second and the last are the best.
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story
yeah she is cute. but something is wrong with the dress.
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Digital Art
Hmm... that was good.
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Photograph: Boots
yeah its nice.
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: question
Not really the write place to post this. Try it in 'Fiction Discussion & Tips'.
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art
Those were good.I liked the kitties. Keep practising!:)
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Reading the story 'REMEMBER THE ROSES' by Avery Taylor.
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Photograph: Boots
Yeah,What made you want to take this?
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: Its time to Break it Down
They were pretty cool. I liked the last one in action.
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: Your Ten Commandments
Sayani’s Ten Commandments: 1. You should think of others before yourself. 2. You shall respect the ones who love you. 3. You shall be truthful. 4. You shall respect everyone’s ...
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: A picture's worth 1000 words
the eye was kind of realistic.Good job! I have no clue about the second one.Tell me really what is there in it?I want to know. :( Though the third one ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling
That was simply cool.
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: Hornblower Icons
i liked the HENRY WELLARD once. Pretty cool.
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: 9/11 Digital
Yeah the second one is really something.
Jan 20, 2007
