User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Ho-oh POKEMON drawing!!!!

    Finally you are posting your truly colorful pictures..:D Well done mate!!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Ya

    Hey thats a sweet pic.....and the effects and the quote is good.;)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    The picture is beautiful. I think you need to fix the shading on her cheeks. I would have likes to see teh whoel body. Well done!

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Thats a clean and pretty job. Liked it a lot.:D

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Very cool indeed.

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    WOW thats lovely! I like the blood drops....on the rose....and nice shading.:D waiting for the scanned one.

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Strawberry Streetcar

    I adore the last one too;) nice sketches.

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    I like the background....and the glowing hands...the colors are cool too.... and yes she is kinda too tall .... but yes she is evil:D keep posting ur other drawings....

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Iliana

    Hey this is nice.......well done!!

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Its really colorful,well done!

    May 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Hmmm......the photograps are pretty artistic,and hehehehehehe the second one is cool.;) I liked the secong last one, actually all were good. Keep snaping!;) ~Ani~

    May 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    yeah where are the Roald Dahl books? My vote to Harry Potter series.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    CHarlie and the CHocolate Factory The BFG The Complete Adventures Of Charlie And MR WILLY WONKA. A Curious Event of the Dog at the Nighttime. A Series of Unfortunate Events

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Nah didn't read 'The gremlins'.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    TellATALE WROTE: I AM UTTERLY AMAZED AND SHOCKED THAT ONLY ONE SOUL ON THIS BOARD HAS MENTIONED THE BFG! SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU ALL! THE BFG ROCKED MY ...

    Mar 27, 2007


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug