User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    Mirror mirror on the wall who gets reflected the most of all?:lol: Nice angles!! The upside down was koool! You definately love photography.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    Hey nice shading.....the picture is good. And yea I think too that the hat is a bit off. well done!

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    The 4th picture is really good,tye clouds look wonderful. Well done!!

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A little frog and his much bigger friend.

    Thats kool!!:P

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Hey thats just too good man!!

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    You have done a great lot of detailing,its just perfecto! The colors you chose were nice, the shading you did was good.And I like the eye. You are too good ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    You brought out the character pretty well in the picture,nice! And yeah the outfit is nice.:)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    Wow thats just awesome,with the background its just seriously wow!!

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Kool! I never actually realised our school place is so beautiful.Wonderful snaps!! :wink:

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    nice picture.

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Winnie The Pooh

    I would love to see it colored......but its cute !!:D

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    The last one is just so unique...very arty indeed. Also the pic of the flower is awesome....loving it... Keep up the good work Harley ! wanna see more of it....:)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo: Literary Landfill

    hehehe....truly Literary Landfill !!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    The black and white pictures are arty......I liked the pic wid that key in the door.....nice one! And the cat really personifies...hehehe... Interesting pics!!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Yea truly I wanna have a ride in that....:D can I Adam?(even if you say no....i will haha!)

    Jun 11, 2007


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope