User avatar

Shine

  • Media Reviews Re: Interpreter of Maladies

    "Symbolism is something expressed widely in most of the short stories." Yeah thats true. Never heard of this book.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

    Tamora Pierce is really a very good writter,his descriptions are too good. But Iactually didn't read this book ,got to do that as soon as my exams are over.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kickin Rad Desktops O.o

    wow they are awesome! I think the colour u chose thats blue and green is damn cool. Both are fantastic. :)

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles (dont have to go through link anymore)

    hey I saw this painting of yours before,did u post it somewhere before? the hat is preety cool,also the shading is fine. You need to work on the eyes though.

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Yeah TheWitches is another good stuff of Roald Dahl. When I was 12 I read the book Matilda by Roald Dahl and loved it.Since then I am very fond of ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Wow u are so good at drawing.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to make a pen-sword

    Wow must be tried out.Ha! clever thing...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    I have heard of the book skins but I didn’t read it. Soon I’ll be reading that. I never heard of the book which Bobo is talking about. Fantastic Mr. ...

    May 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading "THE STORY OF MISTY'S FOAL" BY MARGUERITE HENRY. -Sayani :wink:

    May 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Hey Doe nice bit of work. :) whipperfly is really cool. I guess the picture which snoink has provided u can be really helpful. And yes the wings do need ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I like to read Harry Potter more than Lotr,cuz the way J.K.Rowling wrote it, its hillarious,making everything realistic. But in movies I've to say that Lotr is better than HP.

    May 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Hmm.. Henry sugar is everyone’s favorite (to those who read it). :) -Sayani.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Book: The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More. Author: Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl is one of my favorite writer. And I recently read this book, which was fabulous. ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    *shout*WHAT.................oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would u say if u knew that Tom Cruise is your brother?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Umm..ok here is the new word onerask-confused between onerous task.

    Mar 23, 2006


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight