User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Anime...?

    Nice work Nightsiren. Even to me the eye seems a bit off,may be it should have been a little smaller in size. But I like the hair,its colour,the blush you ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Nice.But yeah I agree with Adam,that space really looks empty.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Foliage

    Yeah the focus is on.....ummm...well the whole scenario. :D

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Foliage

    I wish the water was more clear,but nevermind,lovely shot. I loved the natural reflecting medium of the whole picture. Good job! ~Shine~

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beads!!!

    They are simply gorgeous. I liked the third and the forth one more,they somehow look more intresting. And I think I can see your reflection(hidden treasure):P in one of the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Mononoke (is that's how its spelt?)

    Thats a good work.Really good. Does princess mononoke have that pointed ears? I would give it a 8/10. Keep sketching and posting.:P :)

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter-forest

    Nice shot Mayfyre,but I feel there isn't anything unique about it.May be next time you get something really interesting do post it here.i wish the focus of the camera was ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Designs

    Drawing 1:Thats I think is cool.The detailing has been done nicely. Drawing 2:The outfit is perfect.I wish the head of the weapon had some definite shape or a structure signifying ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    Thats really a marvallous picture!

    May 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to my photography lair!

    The picture which did catch my attention was the cat one. The other one which was good was the fourth one I liked the tall legged shadow in it.

    May 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    I will call that a smart background.I liked it.

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    Those are just like the perfect shots.Couldn't have been better! My Favourites were actually all but still I think the "3.Pose in Pink" and search of sweetness" are a bit ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    Thats seriously awesome! The pictures truly defines the true colours of nature.We don't really get to see this rich form of colors.....I liked it.:) And I felt that the gloden ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten Puppy at Play

    Kittens in action.The pictures are sweet.Good job!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Forget The Island, We're Back To The City

    All are good pictures. I liked the "Au Revoir (Silver Wisps)" :The clouds just amazing.And I go crazy about them. "After The Morning..." :I find some sought of clamness in ...

    Dec 8, 2007


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming