User avatar

Shine

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia - Yay or Nay?

    Not sure! Well "Its better to die than to suffer". But killing yourself for a silly reason is obviously silly cuz there are numerous incidents were people kill themselves for ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    For the yws mascot I think an owl will be good or something which can represent yws. Monkey for yws!! :roll: Naaaaaa........... Well teddy bear will be too cute,cat and ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: PETA

    I hate PETA,I think everyone does, atleast should.(thegirlwhofateloves:And its not ur friend whom I hate), Cuz we all love animals, right guys!! :wink: Torpid:Good job!! :thumb: -sayani. :)

    May 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    I'll go for 'heck no'. Though I find tattoing and piercing to be cool 8) but I won't have one on myself(apart from ear piercing) cuz pain makes me forget ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I vote for yws dark,cuz the more bright it is the more best it is looks.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    May I know whats really going on with Nate's avatar? :lol: :o :? :? :? :? Or may be I just don't wanna to know. 8)

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hey! thats an indian dress u are wearing. :)

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    I hjyusatt ttteruid too qwrtite mmmty nasme ttttttghat issssssd wsqahysanui. I just tried to write my name that is sayani. :lol:

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Having a tattoo is pretty cool 8) I voted for the first one.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    School Friends sleep :)

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yeah,right.HI!! WELCOME to YWS. TPBM KNOWS ME.

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Thirty-six...

    Yeah right there are 12 of them right now!

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE WOULD BE GOOD. TPBM WANTS TO CRY FOR SOME APPLES.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yeah totally! TPBM has got something to do with a big BANANA!

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN :) SHE IS KOOL :wink:

    Jan 14, 2006


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy