User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    creative juices are flowing,hehehe... Writing with pencil or pen?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    Big Bro wrote:I'm so confused! LOL. :lol: Xanthan gum wrote:Did you know that I found out about xanthan gum on the back of Aquafresh toothpaste? Thats very cool! 8)

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    I was Sayani Ghosh before in yws,in Tsr I was Ani.And now in Yws I am Ani. :)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Yeah just feels great to be back to our writing home. Infinity cheers for Nate and Dusky! Hurray!! :)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Its great to be back! Yws is having a clean and official look. Liked it...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: August?

    Me too *crosses fingers*.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I will miss you all...

    No wonder this is the best site. Goodbye to u too! -Sayani.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I have signed up as ani. :) Nate:Is it 88zeppelin88 or this ak3ptidentity or this backagain93 ?? :? If these are wrong then soon I will figure it out.He he ...

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: August?

    It probably means that yws will be back on the month of August. Hope it does!

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    Well done jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    Can I join? :? I guess I can. :| Torpid has a marvalous idea. :thumb: :) :) :) :D -Sayani. :wink:

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cool!!!

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    I'll miss everything.

    May 18, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence/Purpose

    Of course humans are existing in this world with a purpose, a purpose to have a purpose in life.

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I came to know of this wonderful site through my bestfreind Sohini. "TRULY YWS ROCKS" :wink: Glad to be a part of it. :) -Sayani

    May 17, 2006


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi