User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Re: Love Is When...

    This definately didn't look like a poetry. I know it has meanings and thoughts into it.The writing is good, May be u should have posted it under something else.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Party

    Yeah everyone was waiting for it.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Party

    Yeah PARTY TIME! :elephant: :D Congratulations to u two.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    ok.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: bored

    lol seems u are really bored, rhyming was cool,hehehehe...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    I think we live life to carry on the life, on Earth . The meaning of life would be for me to survive. Or rather I can define life as ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    NO.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    i like fantasy

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: writers block

    me too...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: {The Numbers Society}

    Me,me,me...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy B_day Areida!

    Hey! Happy Birthday, Ari!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Buy books from the store cuz I always want the books which I read to be with me forever,and I don't know why I want that...:)

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    Jack says:I've been away -- that's clearly the reason Not really Firestarter,u see as I was away as my exams are going on thats why.hehehe... :) Don't worry people Yws ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Earth Day 22th of April

    Earth day doesn't have anything to do with Wiccan religion or pagan belives.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    writingluver5:For school, I'd sometimes just want to sit down and write all day, but in order to make my way in the world and actually plan my career, I have ...

    Aug 19, 2006


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li