User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Am I known to anyone? lol

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Yeah I want something different.Snowflak were good for the month december and january,gave you the feeling of as winter is saying goodbye i think something different will be good.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I didn't really thought about this. May be I write to express myself,and besides its fun too and its a good way to escape from this busy world for a ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Reidawriter and DoctorClicky!lol

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Match up two people meaning? Match up randomnly,is it? and are we to comment on the match mentioned above?

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    How did you make this painting?

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Thats really great.And yeah something more please.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    I think James Bond Junior,not really sure why but JBJ sounds cool.hehehe... :wink: Crysi wrote:James Bond Junior Esquire the Third. Just because that is the most amazing name ever. Maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    i know who the spy is..........*looks here and there*.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Tassen Spellbinder wrote: I think it is cause for a sigh of relief, knowing he is gone. Yeah ofcourse that is. He deserved it after all he did crimes which ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    OMG!These are the cutest cats I ever saw.Cats are great. :D Hats of to MW to start a such a lovely thread. To the fifth cat:I am an Indian too.lol ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I get the right amount but I wish I could get more. And I know that I should post more of my works.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Sabradan wrote:Personally, I'd rather he be tortured to near-death, then gassed and shot, like he did to many thousands of his own people, but I'll settle for this. This one'll ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Its fun!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I can see my friend Sohini's and mine house,two dots to the east of India.

    Oct 31, 2006


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost