-
Re: Question Game
ARE YOU REALLY???
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
*Goes and checks out in the garden*Yeah its still growing there :wink: TPBM has something on HIS/HER HEAD.Oooooo...Now don't deny I can see it. :lol:
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^joined two months before me :lol:
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???
BEST AVATER-NATE,EMMA,and may be mine. :wink:
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Things You Love
I LOVE MY BROTHER 8) MY FAMILY MY FRIENDS :) MUSIC AND OF COURSE THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL YWS :wink:
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: In General, Most People Are...
USUALLY MOST PEOPLE ARE GOOD.:)
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Nice things in 2005
Joining YWS!(THANKS TO SOHINI) Meeting wonderful people in yws:) COMPLETING 10yrs of friendship with my bestfriend SOHINI. Turning a teenager :wink: And many other things.
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
uym noewe s etgn sdxessd :lol: (my nose is getting exercised) wow this is really fun.
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
iatt friends had to do somthing with the doorbell (SORRY GUYS I think I PLAYED THE GAME IN THE WRONG WAY) :(
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
WHY? :roll: doesn't all the matters matter us?
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Which 'IT' is it? :?
Jan 5, 2006
