-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hello YWSians!Well didn't get time to log in after joining college,not been here for like so long.anyhow I'm back :),hope i don't get busy again when college gets back after ...
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
Creating my own world:)
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: YWS Art Show 2008
A really nice thing arranged by Adam.Great! :)
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?
Three cheers for Pat,Hip hip hurray!
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Physics is...
I think Physics is Fun! For me Physics=Logic=Interesting.
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Is Innocent! :P
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Exams are done,and I'm Back with a bang!!!hehehe......
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Changing Usernames
I'm thinking of changing it to Shine,thats what mine school friends call me lolzzz....
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
yup thats true...she is my childhood buddy...and I love her...we are best friends for ever!!:)
Sep 27, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
yup thats us!! hehehe.....finally our pic is here though darkness engulfs us.:P
Sep 27, 2007 -
Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll
Pat is the answer!!
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Magicians?
snap wrote: *Fingers to temples in concentration* Right now....you're thinking.....that....I can't do magic!! hehehe....hmmmm seems like there r great many kool magicians around here. 8) something I c
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: Magicians?
erm....would you like to show some magic to me?:P
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
OMG!!What a poll. last week I had a physics exam which wasn't satisfactory for me. so it would be....Physics is awesome when I am being able to give a satisfactory ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
yeaaaaa.......WELCOME BACK!!
Jul 11, 2007
