User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Definately the right place dear! Hi Ash! Welcome to YWS!:) Hope to see your intresting works soon. see you around then. ~Shine~

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi there Felicity! Welcome to YWS! See you around.:)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten Puppy at Play

    Kittens in action.The pictures are sweet.Good job!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Exams are done,and I'm Back with a bang!!!hehehe......

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new friend ,new writer from Egypt:)

    Welcome to YWS Nehad!! Glad to have you here.:)

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS New members!!:]

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet JustCloudless--

    Err.....Welcome to YWS!!:D Great to have yo u here.....:] Sometimes even I burst into all caps..... Would like to see some of your work.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Forget The Island, We're Back To The City

    All are good pictures. I liked the "Au Revoir (Silver Wisps)" :The clouds just amazing.And I go crazy about them. "After The Morning..." :I find some sought of clamness in ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Bomb With A Brother Named Atom

    Humorous I think!Cool!

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Love On The Dance Floor"

    Didn't really get the whole meaning out of it.

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to the site new members!:)

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey IndyAngel/Katie!:) Welcome to YWS!! motorbikes are kool. see yo uaround. ~Shine~

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there

    Welcome to YWS Neemi!! nice name....I like it..... I hope the way Minniax got some help from YWS,the same way you get it too. Don't forget to post your work,as ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Night to Remember

    I liked the way you had put on the whole story,directly speaking i liked the story but as a lyrical poem i would give you a 5 on 10. But ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The feeling is new...

    hmmmm...Thanx!

    Nov 18, 2007


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves