-
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
JANE, your drawings are really good,they are awesome.
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: My Genius Finally Revealed
"OUTSTANDING":)
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7.5/10. cool (as you say noble knight of yws)
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
uym noewe s etgn sdxessd :lol: (my nose is getting exercised) wow this is really fun.
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
iatt friends had to do somthing with the doorbell (SORRY GUYS I think I PLAYED THE GAME IN THE WRONG WAY) :(
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
WHY? :roll: doesn't all the matters matter us?
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Which 'IT' is it? :?
Jan 5, 2006 -
Re: Sayani's here!!
*waves* Hi! I'm Sayani from India. Enjoying myself in here. *waves* Happy New Year!! *waves. beams. waves* :wink:
Jan 2, 2006
