-
Re: This word reminds me of...
shopping
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9.9/10 Umm..your kat rocks.
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN :) SHE IS KOOL :wink:
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: hi people
HI!*waves*I am Sayani.WELCOME TO YWS! :) I bet you are going to have loads of fun here :wink: . :D You share my cousins name too!!
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
ARE YOU REALLY???
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
*Goes and checks out in the garden*Yeah its still growing there :wink: TPBM has something on HIS/HER HEAD.Oooooo...Now don't deny I can see it. :lol:
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Umm..6/10.
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
At the moment WESTLIFE SONGS :wink:
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^joined two months before me :lol:
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Sayani's here!!
HI EVERYONE!I am really having fun here :) thanks for the welcome. yes,frontoy there are loads of people joining YWS,and that is a good thing. YES MR.WAFFLES I AM SOHINI's ...
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
HI PULCHRITUDE AND ANI!ENJONING YOURSELF HERE ? :)
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???
BEST AVATER-NATE,EMMA,and may be mine. :wink:
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Things You Love
I LOVE MY BROTHER 8) MY FAMILY MY FRIENDS :) MUSIC AND OF COURSE THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL YWS :wink:
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: In General, Most People Are...
USUALLY MOST PEOPLE ARE GOOD.:)
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Nice things in 2005
Joining YWS!(THANKS TO SOHINI) Meeting wonderful people in yws:) COMPLETING 10yrs of friendship with my bestfriend SOHINI. Turning a teenager :wink: And many other things.
Jan 8, 2006
