User avatar

Shine

  • Other Re: *Nothing*

    ITS A WONDERFUL PIECE OF WORK.Its very interesting and descriptive.You have let your imagination get high..... :) I really love your work. :D

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    I would have liked the 'Up Up' in one line and then in the forth line 'high'.I guess its long and simple,though its good. :) :) :) :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    'Chottor modhe bhalo'(Umm.. Erethror,does that comment now sound different. :lol:.Just not to confuse you,I would better write the translation of what I wrote in my language,it means "SHORT AND SWEET"

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: January Mornings

    Good job! Its a interesting poem.I think there are no errors,other than the 'snowflakes'which is one word(I guess SnipSnip has already mentioned it) :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The perfect moment- please leave feedback

    Its GOOD!Probably because you have put your all feelings in it. :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: All There Is

    Nice and simple.Good job :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No One

    Short,sweet and was a good idea to dedicate it to them.Good job :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: KISS ME

    GOOD!but got to work on the things which Snoink has suggested on. Best of luck. :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: YOU ARE...

    GOOD! but nothing special. Anyway its just a start,this may be your second poem(if I am not wrong),YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER. :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: football

    Honestly its not that good,I am not telling its totally very stupid but its like not up to the mark.Umm..lines of that football spirit should be there to make it ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: football

    Honestly its not that good,I am not telling its totally very stupid but its like not up to the mark.Umm..linesof that football spirit should be there to make it sound ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    BLACK

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Thirty-six...

    Yeah right there are 12 of them right now!

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE WOULD BE GOOD. TPBM WANTS TO CRY FOR SOME APPLES.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yeah totally! TPBM has got something to do with a big BANANA!

    Jan 15, 2006


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild