User avatar

Shine

  • Other Poetry Re: The Emperor’s Thumb

    Welcome to yws! :D Bet you will have fun here. :) The poem is not that bad.Good seems you are very much satisfied with your work,so am I with your ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, Hi, I'm New Here

    Welcome!welcome! Hi I am sayani. :) Hope you will have fun here. Keep writing and posting it in here. See you around :wink:

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Postage Stamp

    Impressive!A nice one :)

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chocolate

    So do I,I love chocolate.Yummy!! Nice one. :)

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Weather

    I like the last line.Good job.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    Hi! HereAndNow.Bet you are going to have loads of fun here in yws :) Feel free to ask questions to anyone,cuz everyone is very helpful here in yws :) See ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: MY BEST PRE-TEENAGE SHORT STORY(Rated for a strange reason)

    Funny and pretty good for a ten year old kid :)

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    School Friends sleep :)

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To My Friend Eternal

    A NICE RELIGIOUS POEM.Though the two lines "So my friend eternal I give my life to thee"and the line "So Jesus my friend eternal I'll love and serve you eternally" ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Hand

    Hmm..I liked it.Its a error free work.Keep writing and posting it here :)

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Truth minus 1

    'No.25',Yeah I too think so :) But I must tell everyone.No.16 is very very very true about about her. :D

    Feb 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The road

    First of all WELCOME TO YWS!!,after all you are a new member. :) This story was a good try,but some little spelling errors are there.I liked the ending part too. ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...

    HI CHRISTINA!This is SAYANI.WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE YWS!!In my real life I do have a friend called chritina,so now I have two friends named christina :D . If you ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEllo World

    HI!This is Sayani from India :) WELCOME!WELCOME!WELCOME!! :)

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yeah,right.HI!! WELCOME to YWS. TPBM KNOWS ME.

    Feb 4, 2006


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater