User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    I hjyusatt ttteruid too qwrtite mmmty nasme ttttttghat issssssd wsqahysanui. I just tried to write my name that is sayani. :lol:

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    Yep!There are too much grammatical and spelling errors,so.....better revise it.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    *shout*WHAT.................oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would u say if u knew that Tom Cruise is your brother?

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Another Deranged Love Song

    I would love to here this sung by anyone :lol: I liked the first stanza.Good job :) .And yeah u can post more songs. -sayani :wink:

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She has so much.

    First of all Welcome to yws! :) Your poem is a good work.But as shimmer says there is no need of commas after each sentence.Keep up the good work.And keep ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person coming through! :)

    Hi JC!I am Sayani from India. :) Welcome to yws. Hey even if ur crazy it doesn't matter, cuz yws people loves crazy ones. :lol: If ur from Texsas then ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Escape

    This is a short composition, which I wrote when I was asked by my teacher to begin a composition with “There was darkness all around. I walked ahead two steps ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Umm..ok here is the new word onerask-confused between onerous task.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    Creativity is something which is made of your own is something which comes out from is one of the greatest thing which I think everyone has it. :)

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Having a tattoo is pretty cool 8) I voted for the first one.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crimson Flame

    Good job! The poem has feelings in it. :)

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry's enough - I just can't say it

    A touchy poem with lots of emotions.Liked it very much. :) Good work!

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Hellcat

    Good job! This is a marvellous piece of work and I liked it.Keep writing :)

    Mar 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rush Hour

    Good job! :) Only the second sentence, of the second para is not making much sence.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    That is superb,but a colored one will rock.

    Mar 9, 2006


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley