User avatar

Shine

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: desire

    Good. But "as the i feel in this way" :? :? ,'the I feel'??Isn't there an extra the before I.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Which is better?

    Yep! Second is better.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    Hi Kaitlyn!! Good job!The rhyming was good.Liked it :)

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No title

    LoL u've got Nate's avatar. the poem is short and sweet.(infact very short) The rhyming is good. :)

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    May I know whats really going on with Nate's avatar? :lol: :o :? :? :? :? Or may be I just don't wanna to know. 8)

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Farce

    Ok,not bad!! Why is it Farse?? :? You've a few spelling errors like: insignifigant?? inconsibable ??

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    My God!!! *sobs* This is truly the bestest story ever. :lol: May I ask u from what did u get the inspiration of writing such a powerful,emotional story. Man this ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    Welcome!Welcome!to yws :) Hi this is sayani. Your avatar is quite different. Its nice to meet u too. :wink:

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hey! thats an indian dress u are wearing. :)

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: I Can't Wait Forever

    Good job :) But the last chorus was not that impressing(mainly the last two lines, it sounded to be just a poem)

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: rip revised

    This was wonderful. I liked the following lines: “ And even when I am lost and there is nothing in this world you will give me hope. And my voice ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Family Secret

    I can't think of any other comment than to say good work because it is a good work. :) There are a few grammatical and spelling errors. Like u added ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: You Forgot

    Good job! I liked the chorus part and yes of course I liked the theme too. :)

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Cross: A Heathen Fable

    Great!!

    Mar 27, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Escape

    Thanks! :) Yep!there is a bit of punctuation error(the commas),cuz I have copied exactly the thing which I wrote 1yr ago.

    Mar 27, 2006


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle