User avatar

Shine

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    I'll go for 'heck no'. Though I find tattoing and piercing to be cool 8) but I won't have one on myself(apart from ear piercing) cuz pain makes me forget ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    Thank you so much guys for commenting on my poem. :) And thanks bandhu!!(Jacquie) :) I've changed the word 'requisite' to 'necessary' ,hope it is sounding good. :) -Sayani. :wink:

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Hmm.. Henry sugar is everyone’s favorite (to those who read it). :) -Sayani.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Book: The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More. Author: Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl is one of my favorite writer. And I recently read this book, which was fabulous. ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    What about my question that I asked that should I replace requisite with necessary?? -sayani :)

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    Thank you so much Zell :) And yes of course I agree with you on the poll thing. :) -sayani.

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    Thanks to you all for appreciating my work, and for the kind words. :) I’ll soon take away the poll cuz I think you all are right that who cares ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    I don’t really write poems. So this is one of my first proper poems (I guess it is) I ever wrote. So comment… :) I Am You… I am your ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Escape

    Thanks Addie!! Yeah I will surely try to make it more mysterious and good. And welcome to yws :) ( I guess u are new.) See u around :wink:

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song for You: a haiku

    I don't care whether it is a haiku or something else. It should have sense or have some meaning, that is what really matters. In the above poem it had ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I vote for yws dark,cuz the more bright it is the more best it is looks.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Is anyone talking about chocolates,then here I am the chocolate lover. :lol: And what about icecreams,Doe do u like icecreams?

    Apr 3, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Escape

    Thanks!! :) I edited the 'off'.Let me see if I can change things in this and make it interesting.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Magic

    Keep up the good work! :) There are two spelling errors: dissapeared?? essense??

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Welcome to yws!! Hi this is sayani. I guess this is the perfect site for u and u are already having fun here. :) Ok,see u around. :wink:

    Apr 1, 2006


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb