User avatar

Shine

  • Other Poetry Re: Incandescent

    A Nicely written piece of work.Liked it. Though I would have preffered some puntuation marks in the lines.The whole poem can't be a run on line poem. Keep writing. -Sayani

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cool!!!

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    I'll miss everything.

    May 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    Tragedy!!!............. :( :smt022 :smt010 A long goodbye to everyone,hope to see u all soon. This would be more terrible cuz my summer vacation has started,and I thought of logging on ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence/Purpose

    Of course humans are existing in this world with a purpose, a purpose to have a purpose in life.

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I came to know of this wonderful site through my bestfreind Sohini. "TRULY YWS ROCKS" :wink: Glad to be a part of it. :) -Sayani

    May 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia - Yay or Nay?

    Not sure! Well "Its better to die than to suffer". But killing yourself for a silly reason is obviously silly cuz there are numerous incidents were people kill themselves for ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    For the yws mascot I think an owl will be good or something which can represent yws. Monkey for yws!! :roll: Naaaaaa........... Well teddy bear will be too cute,cat and ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Here!

    Hi julimartin!! Welcome to yws! I am sayani from India. :) You will surely enjoy this place. Eager to see ur play. -Sayani :wink:

    May 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading "THE STORY OF MISTY'S FOAL" BY MARGUERITE HENRY. -Sayani :wink:

    May 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Hey Doe nice bit of work. :) whipperfly is really cool. I guess the picture which snoink has provided u can be really helpful. And yes the wings do need ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: PETA

    I hate PETA,I think everyone does, atleast should.(thegirlwhofateloves:And its not ur friend whom I hate), Cuz we all love animals, right guys!! :wink: Torpid:Good job!! :thumb: -sayani. :)

    May 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I like to read Harry Potter more than Lotr,cuz the way J.K.Rowling wrote it, its hillarious,making everything realistic. But in movies I've to say that Lotr is better than HP.

    May 6, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    Some ‘Muslim’ surnames: Zafar, Khan, Sheik, Hussain. Some ‘Hindu’ surnames: Singh, Rai, Roy, Kapoor, Oberoi. Umm.. well describing the clothing ‘sari’ and ‘salwar kameez’ can be a tuff

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    I guess I can help u out cuz I am from India and I may know a bit of my neighbouring state pakistan also. India is very rich in her ...

    Apr 16, 2006


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight