User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: ALLO

    Welcome back!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Chemistry Burns

    My head goes round and round when I find loads of equation based questions in my chemistry tests.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haha. Why hello thar.

    Hello!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Yeah just feels great to be back to our writing home. Infinity cheers for Nate and Dusky! Hurray!! :)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Its great to be back! Yws is having a clean and official look. Liked it...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: August?

    Me too *crosses fingers*.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I will miss you all...

    No wonder this is the best site. Goodbye to u too! -Sayani.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I have signed up as ani. :) Nate:Is it 88zeppelin88 or this ak3ptidentity or this backagain93 ?? :? If these are wrong then soon I will figure it out.He he ...

    May 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    I have heard of the book skins but I didn’t read it. Soon I’ll be reading that. I never heard of the book which Bobo is talking about. Fantastic Mr. ...

    May 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Green forest

    Well Done! Keep writing. -Sayani

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: August?

    It probably means that yws will be back on the month of August. Hope it does!

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    Well done jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sizzling Summers

    No wonder it is the best story.:) Is the state writing contest is about writing a short story,as short as four lines?

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    Can I join? :? I guess I can. :| Torpid has a marvalous idea. :thumb: :) :) :) :D -Sayani. :wink:

    May 20, 2006
  • Other Re: A Final Farewell

    Yeah I agree with u(Reas e'lil). Big bro has always been so good to us. Nate has made a family in yws. We all are proud of him. -Sayani.

    May 19, 2006


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio