User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Wow u are so good at drawing.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    emotion_less:That is a lot of help,I guess u are right about feeling of freedom in this haiku.I'll try to work on it.Thanks. Cassandra:Thanks for the help. xanthan gum:Thanks! :)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10,Ha! very true.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Confessions...Part I (13+)

    Ha! nice confession.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    Ok, this is my first try on writing a haiku, hope the syllables are ok.. And hope in this haiku I didn’t miss anything. Feel free to tell me if ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A little ditty for the Screaming

    Pretty good! I liked the flow of this para- "I'm going to teach myself a lullaby and perhaps I'll cry sugar tears - they taste so sweet when melted on ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    creative juices are flowing,hehehe... Writing with pencil or pen?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Thanks! In generation 1 I was Sayani. Guess what today only I painted a rats nose blue and now seeing ur avvie its like it has become alive.Funny,lol.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Muse:Aha! it is. Teo-Sama:Thanks,but why theres no Greeter's manual? May be u should search for it properly. *takes the book out of the firepit carefully and gives it to Teo.* ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    Big Bro wrote:I'm so confused! LOL. :lol: Xanthan gum wrote:Did you know that I found out about xanthan gum on the back of Aquafresh toothpaste? Thats very cool! 8)

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Name my Group.

    This is not really a kind of homework help but its some kind of help I need. I need a name for my group. This group is sought of a ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    Yeah they did.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to make a pen-sword

    Wow must be tried out.Ha! clever thing...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Isn't it great to be back home which has got a new look and back with our big bro... I am feeling great. :D Its sought of a new ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    I was Sayani Ghosh before in yws,in Tsr I was Ani.And now in Yws I am Ani. :)

    Jul 23, 2006


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio