User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm new.

    Hi Kairii! Welcome to YWS! As a new comer I would say you that a good place to start out here is the FAQ. It has lots of helpful information. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror Mirror

    I simply loved the idea.Very well too no crit to give because its good the way it is.Even you worked out nicely with the rythm. Keep it up! ~Shine~

    May 15, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Screaming your name

    As Monki pointed out I felt that "o-o-o-o" parts were not necessary.And that its too short to be a lyrical one.But if I forget about it being a lyric and ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Race

    Puntuations?that would have made the poem more good to read. I too felt that there is a hidden sweet feeling in this. I only wish that you had made the ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Is Innocent! :P

    May 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    As I recieved a positive response on this poem,I got it printed in my school magazine.hehe...:)

    May 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Egad! I'm new!

    Welcome welcome welcome!!!! This place is the best.Believe me.(as I am a nice person :P) See you around then. Have fun! ~Sayani~

    May 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    Thats really a marvallous picture!

    May 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to my photography lair!

    The picture which did catch my attention was the cat one. The other one which was good was the fourth one I liked the tall legged shadow in it.

    May 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    I will call that a smart background.I liked it.

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    Those are just like the perfect shots.Couldn't have been better! My Favourites were actually all but still I think the "3.Pose in Pink" and search of sweetness" are a bit ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Up

    A poem does not matter on its length,the thing which only matters is if you had let the full meaning out in the poem. the begining I felt was a ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Conrad Rice!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    Thats seriously awesome! The pictures truly defines the true colours of nature.We don't really get to see this rich form of colors.....I liked it.:) And I felt that the gloden ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hi Pi!!!:) Welcome to YWS! And definately your crits are helpful. see you around. ~Shine~

    Apr 4, 2008


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart